XLReporter Version 14.1
Connect, Design, Report and Publish.
- Advanced Modules Alarm Management (ISA-18.2)
The Alarm Management connector now supports alarm history logged in the Ignition Alarm Journal.If KPIs are configured to be exported, the database tables are automatically created.
- Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View SE Data Agent Real-time values
This connector requires FactoryTalk View SE V10,11 and 12. Real-time data can be retrieved from PLCs as well as any tag configured in FactoryTalk View SE from anywhere on the network using the FactoryTalk View SE Data Agent.
- Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View SE Data Agent Data File(s)
This connector requires FactoryTalk View SE V10,11 and 12. Historical data can be retrieved from any Data File Set (DAT) in FactoryTalk View SE from anywhere on the network using the FactoryTalk View SE Data Agent.
- Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View Data Agent Historian SE
This connector requires FactoryTalk View SE V10,11 and 12. Historical data can be retrieved from FactoryTalk Historian SE from anywhere on the network using the FactoryTalk View SE Data Agent.
- HMS Ewon M2Web Real-time values
The most current value from remote devices can be obtained from Ewon Flexy devices using Talk2M.
- ProSoft PLX51 History values
Historical data from one or more PLX51 DLplus 232 data loggers can be stored to a local database from which the data can be used for reporting.
The OPC-DA connector can be configured to retrieve data by either performing a CACHE read or a DEVICE read from the server.
Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework is no longer required.
- Help system
The documentation has been improved so that relevant content can be found easier.
- Template Categories
The templates in a project can be organized by categories to make it more intuitive for users to find the templates they need when using the Project Explorer, On-Demand Reports application or Web Portal.
- Express Chart
In the XLReporter Design Studio or the add-in to Excel, a new option Express Chart is provided to quickly produce a chart so that it is ready with minimal setup.
Advanced Modules Alarm Management (ISA-18.2)
The Alarm Management module has been improved with the following:
- Support for Inductive Automation Ignition
- Most sub-reports have been enhanced for custom filters
- Enhanced filtering on Position, Module and Attribute
- The calculation of the alarm cycle time i.e., the time from active to inactive so that it can be used as a filter
- Enabling of alarm KPIs to be exported to an external database for “long term” trending of improvements
- Additional “out-of-box” templates
- Group Range
The new management function Group Range function applies grouping to rows of data when values in the Group column match based on the Group Criteria specified. Grouping adds “outline” controls to the left of the row headers to allow expand or collapse one or more rows of data.
Database Group Builder
- Manual SQL Entry
A SQL query can be manually entered into the Database Group Builder, overriding the settings of the builder itself. Support for stored procedures that returns a data table can be specified in place of the SQL query.
- Static Text
Static text including empty columns, fixed text and variable values can all be added as selected columns in a Standard database data group.
Email and SMS
Text messages can be sent out through MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) so that reports may be sent as part of a text message.
Read about changes in Version 14